Friday, December 28, 2007

Look at what I've just got!

Not as I expect at all.

A friend called that day about repaying the money I loaned her almost one year ago. She has been in a financial problem for years. When she asked my help I immediately said yes without hesitation. Just like what my intuition told me in the first place, she can be trusted.

I respect such people who will be responsible for everything all the time. They have conscience and dignity in their soul. Some great qualities you admire and expect from people no matter how.

You know there are bad guys around the corner. You have to be very very careful. And you never know what kind of people you might run into. People cannot judged by their appearance.

Since we met in a shopping area, I decided to use some of this money to reward/love myself. After few hours searching, I bought few under wears and 2 pajamas from Spain(woman secret) and a pair of headset from Austria that I have been thinking for a while.

Shopping do make woman feel happy a lot! It is a magic.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: