
Time flies.
We are going to be close to the end of the 2007 and ready to say hi to the 2008. As usual I like to make some resolutions to kick off my new year even though I am not young anymore. However it is a habit that I have been keeping since I was young at school time.
- Love myself!
- As usual keep looking young and fit.
- Enjoy the moment of every single day.
- Devote my self more into my new hobby-cross stitching.
- Keep this blog as latest as possible.
- Make few new friends.
This new blog will be in English even it is not my mother tongue but I like to keep practice it not only for my job but also for my pleasure. I really like to learn English. So let's keep it as it is. By the way, typing English is easier and faster!
And the purpose of this blog will be about trivia. It could be anything. All up to my mood at the moment. It can be very short with just few lines. Tell myself don't make it too serious. It is just a blog. Simply have fun! Happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment